§.1 General Provisions
1. The data administrator is LAB EMPIRE Sp. z o. o. with headquarters at ul. Borowa 1C, 35-232 Rzeszów. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the standards of legal adjustment, and their security takes place on secured servers.
4. We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, secure communication protocol (SSL).
5. Personal data provided in the sales forms are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Administrator
6. The service provider is the administrator of his clients’ data. This means that if you have an Account on our website, we process your data such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position, place of work, IP address.
7. The service provider is also the administrator of people subscribed to the newsletter.
8. Personal data is processed:
a.in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, amend or terminate it and correctly implement the Services provided electronically,
d. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject,
e. to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if you subscribed to the newsletter,
f. to the extent and purpose consistent with your consent if you signed up for the webinar.
9. Each data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
10. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible by e-mail at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
11. We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent to pursue possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
12. The Service Provider has the right to disclose the User’s personal data and other data to entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
13. Removal of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
14. The Service Provider does not share personal data with entities other than those authorized under the applicable law.
15. We have implemented data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
16. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by processors with whom we closely cooperate.
The collected information relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, information about time and date, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
18. The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our sites to improve the functioning of the website, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel tools that record user behavior on the website.
19. We use the following cookies on our website:
a. “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, eg authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
b. cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
c. “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
d. “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, eg in terms of the language or region the user comes from, font size, website appearance, etc .;
e. “advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
20. The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. The cookie management instructions are available at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user has expressly consented to it by completing the form. We store and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform a given function.